- He is always looking for fire stations. The other day while driving past an all brick restaurant called Crazee's on Cantrell: "there's a little tiny station!"
- I have apparently gotten in the habit of telling him "goodness, Hank!" when he has a big coughing fit. The other day I was coughing, and he said "Goodness, Mommy. That was a big cough!"
- Pujols was laying next to the train table the other day as Hank tried to make his way around. Instead of just stepping around Pujols, he looked down with all seriousness and said "Excuse me, Poo-ose."
- I told him we were going to see his friend Audrey from school. He said: "Audrey! She pretty!"
- I was telling him which family members would be at Roxanne's birthday party on the way there Sunday. I would say a name and he would repeat it back to me. Instead of repeating Jonathan's name when I mentioned Uncle Jonathan, Hank said "And Jill!" like they can't be mentioned separately.
- We started a Mommy and me gymnastics class last week. There were several different activities in a circle. At one of the stations, the goal was to hop along a little carpet from the star to the circle to the square to the oval. Instead of jumping from shape to shape, Hank would stand on a shape, jump up, walk to the next shape, jump up, etc. Very cute.
- He doesn't like to sing much, but I know he knows Frere Jacques, Happy Birthday, ABC, and Row Row Row Your Boat.
- Hank and Colin were at the park this weekend swinging. They both said hello to the child in the next swing, but they didn't really say anything else until the other child and his mother started to walk away. Then Hank said "you not going say bye to your friend?" to the child as he was walking away.
- Every night we put him to bed while he is still awake. We leave his bedroom door open until we think he has fallen asleep, and then Colin sneaks over to shut it so we don't accidentally wake him up. Last night, he had been in bed for about 20 minutes when Colin went to shut his door. As he approached, Colin heard Hank's sweet little voice whisper from the darkness "Hi Daddy"
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Talking
Hank talks like a champ these days. Here are a few funny things he has said lately:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment