Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Happy Boy
We go outside any time the weather is nice. We are all ready for spring!
He still loves Thomas the Train, but he also really likes Mickey Mouse now. He got a Mickey for Valentine's day.
He wore a hot pink t-shirt for Valentine's Day.
I told him we were going to a party on Friday night, and he said "see Wally Grandma?"
When he sneezes, he tells himself "bless you Hank."
Tomorrow marks one month of potty training. He has been waking up with dry diapers every few days. He still says no sometimes when I tell him it is time to go, but accidents are pretty rare. He is getting better at telling me when he needs to go.
No Mommy, MY glasses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
So.....will he see Wally Grandma? What a sweet boy you have! I love that he blesses himself :)
Post a Comment