Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Funny

My picky boy ate more last night than I have ever seen him eat. He ate tons of ravioli,Greek yogurt, black olives, and a whole banana. Still no veggies, but sometimes we have to be satisfied with quantity over quality! 

He loves to hold out his finger for an olive. 
This was this morning before school in his new fleece jacket. I told him he was funny this morning, and he started walking around the kitchen saying 'ha ha funny!' He is a ham. And yes, he is playing with my makeup brushes.  He likes to help me get ready in the morning.

He always goes straight for the trucks at day care. He doesn't even notice when I leave him because he is so busy playing! He also loves to tell all of the cars in the day care parking lot 'see ya!' which is pretty stinking cute.

No comments: