Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Go Hank Go!

Remember a few weeks ago when I was so completely and totally stressed out about how my baby didn't want to eat? Well, those days are long gone. Today, as of 7:45 pm, Hank has had 40 ounces of milk, plus a few tablespoons of baby oatmeal. Which he has decided he likes. I am over the moon about it. Thank the Lord for Zantac.


He has also started discovering some new toys. Here he is playing with the classic ring stacker. Yes, he still mostly just wants to chew on the rings, but I love watching him focus so hard while trying to reach and grab for what he wants.

Ever since we brought him home from the hospital, people keep asking "what does the baby think of the dog?" or "what does Henry think of Mooch?" For the first six months of his life, Hank had no interest in Pujols or Mooch. I'm not sure he even realized they were here except for when Pujols barked. Or that one time when I yelled at Mooch and made Hank cry. (that sucked)
Hank has decided that he thinks Pujols is hilarious. He laughs at him and tries to grab his tail. I think he likes petting Moochie because she is so soft (she really is a super soft cat). Don't worry. He is never alone with either of them and they only get this close when one of us is holding the baby. It is really sweet to see him learning about his world.

1 comment:

Larkin said...

Look at that belly in the last photo! I love it!