The cake was precious and matched the napkins and plates.
The table was decorated with little toys and baby blankets. Janet put the flower arrangements together in vases that look like baby blocks. They are staying on my desk til Friday at five!
Colin came over for the party. He was a big hit with my coworkers. Janet asked, "Does he just smile all of the time?" I said yes, except for the ten minutes between waking up and the first cup of coffee!
I got so many sweet baby outfits, baby toys, and other essentials. Henry is officially spoiled. Already.
My friend Ronyha is my number one cheerleader. I can always count on her to tell me that I look good, even when I am not feeling very beautiful. Her daughter is due with her first baby two weeks after me, so we have been comparing notes for months now. My friend Brian took all of these pictures for me. Working with so many nice people really makes a job a lot better.





4 comments:
well, cute, cute, cute!!!
I am so happy for all your blessings. You have so many people that love you and Hank! Including me. LG
P.S. I also love Colin!
What Larkin said! Love you all, too!
xoxo,
Cynthia
Post a Comment