Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have so much in my life to be grateful for.  A healthy pregnancy and a wonderful husband are at the top of that list.  Colin really is the best. 
But I am also so thankful for my amazing parents, my delightful sisters, Colin's parents, and our awesome group of friends. I am so excited for this great group of people to meet our son and share in this special time.  We are so lucky that both of our parents live here in town, and my sisters are around more and more often these days, too!  Hank is going to be one lucky fellow.

And obviously, Pujols, too. 
Here's a few others: having a job with benefits in this crazy economy, being allowed to drink a little bit of coffee even though I am pregnant, baby hand-me-downs from friends, my cat Mooch (even though sometimes she is a jerk), feeling happy most of the time...and thank you to you for reading my silly blog and occasionally commenting.  You are awesome.

No comments: