Tuesday, November 23, 2010

32 weeks or 55 days til my due date

Sunday made 32 weeks for me and baby Hank.  I go tomorrow for another ultrasound and my 32 week checkup.  I am excited to see my boy again!  According to my iPhone baby app, this week Hank is about the size of a pineapple at about four pounds and 17 inches long.  He should put on another half pound each week for the next month.  Sunday night was a new first for me.  I felt him get the hiccups!  I can only assume that is what it was because it was way low in my belly where his head would be, and they were very regular little spasms.  It was such a neat feeling!  I feel him move so much of the time, and sometimes I actually have to rearrange how I am sitting to get comfortable after he has shifted.  He really likes my right ribs.  His little feet get up there and just press and press.  I will let you know tomorrow how the ultrasound visit goes...

1 comment:

Tara said...

great to see you guys last Friday! Hope things go very well tomorrow!!