Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Great News!

I passed my blood glucose test today!  I had to be at the clinic at 8:30am after a twelve hour fast to have my blood drawn and then drink the sugar-juice.  I had my blood drawn again at 9:30, 10:30 and 11:30.

An update from my What to Expect app for 29 weeks:
  • I have 10 weeks and 1 day til my due date.
  • Baby Henry should weigh around 3 pounds this week 
  • He should measure about 17 inches long
  • They compare his size to a butternut squash. 
  • He is working on gaining body fat and is now responding with movement to sound, light and what I have just eaten
  • I am still sleeping like a champ. I've been waking up about two times a night to go to the restroom, but I fall asleep pretty quickly afterward.  I think this cooler weather is helping me.  It was 62 in our house the other morning when I woke up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! No gestational diabetes, right? That's what the test means? So-o-o-o glad! You know I'm available if you ever need company at the dr and all the sisters are unavailable. You are lucky to have so many wonderful sisters!

Love,

Cynthia