I am 31 weeks today, which means only 9 weeks until my official due date! Baby Hank should be around 3.5 to 4 pounds and 19 inches long. He is most likely curled up into a ball because the living quarters are getting tight. He has a lot of growing to put on baby fat before birth. I don't go back to the doctor for another week and a half, and I am getting anxious to find out whether or not he is head down yet and to see him on the ultrasound again. I have felt extra hungry these last few days and getting out of bed is harder and harder. And don't even think about watching me try to get up from sitting on the floor. It is quite a production!
My new shirt from the Gap.
It makes me so happy because it is one of the only shirts long enough to cover my whole belly! Hank's room is practically ready for him to come home to, and I am going to Children's Hospital the first week of December to get my car seat installed by a professional. It is hard to believe how quickly the time is flying by!
It makes me so happy because it is one of the only shirts long enough to cover my whole belly! Hank's room is practically ready for him to come home to, and I am going to Children's Hospital the first week of December to get my car seat installed by a professional. It is hard to believe how quickly the time is flying by!
3 comments:
And you still look so beautiful even if it is hard to get up from the floor. Love, LG
Hi Eve! Just answered your friend request on Good Reads. Didn't know you were a blogger too! Sorry I did not get to visit much at Brooke's last night.
If you're interested, there's a community of Arkansas Women Bloggers that you can link up to. Kind of a fun site. There's also a meetup coming up in December (details on the site). Http://arkansaswomenbloggers.blogspot.com
Thanks Fawn! Just joined AR women bloggers. Thanks for the tip. Don't worry about last night; there were so many people there!
Post a Comment