Monday, October 18, 2010

27 weeks

I am so excited to report that the baby's room is really starting to look cute!  I found these four adorable prints at the Box Turtle here in Little Rock last week.  They are exactly what I was wanting to find and with the help of my mom I got them all hung in a nice neat row!


Of course, the peacock is my favorite!


I hung this map of the US above the baby's dresser. Larkin had cross-stitched it for me for my birthday this year, and I knew that I wanted to hang it in the nursery.  Mom suggested adding a few of the globes from my collection to complete the look.  The globe on the right is a touch style lamp, and I think it will work well as a night light.  Colin and I had a lot of fun putting all of the push pins in the locations that we have visited together.

I hung this watercolor of a bicycle above the toy buckets.  I painted that bike when I was in the fourth grade!  Pretty impressive, right?  I am one week away from my next checkup and the beginning of the third trimester.  I am still feeling great, and I am keeping my fingers crossed that my good fortune continues for the next 13 weeks.
27 weeks and counting!
 

2 comments:

Jennifer Carman said...

Not sure what is cuter, Eve.....that nursery or YOU! :) 13 weeks to go!

Anonymous said...

I second Jennifer's comment. Love, LG