Monday, September 27, 2010
24 weeks
In a new Gap maternity shirt from my friend Heather, who I owe big time for all of the maternity options!
I am 24 weeks pregnant today. That means that little Henry is about 9" long from crown to rump, about 1.5 pounds in weight, and my uterus has expanded to the size of a soccer ball. No wonder my tummy feels so big! I had a lovely clerk at Tuesday Morning last week who asked when my baby was due. When I replied 'January,' she said: "wow, you still have a long way to go...that is going to be a really big baby!"
I have been getting lots of charlie horses in the middle of the night. Not sure what that is all about, but it is not very fun. I go in for another checkup on Wednesday, so I'll be sure to ask about that. Other than that I have no complaints. I have really felt awesome this trimester. It feels like time is flying by.
Here is a picture of the dresser I bought a few weeks back. Isn't it pretty? It matches our guest bed and bedside table really well.
And finally, I found a changing table at a yard sale this weekend for $25! It is three shelves high and seems very sturdy. I was so happy to find it that I bought it right away. Then I realized that it wouldn't fit in the Honda! The nice lady at the yard sale actually volunteered to drive it to my house for me, even though the sale was on the other side of town! I couldn't believe my good luck. She brought it over as promised, and it is currently sitting pretty in Henry's room waiting to be cleaned up and put to use!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I got charlie horses a lot when I was pregnant with MK, and then someone suggested that I should increase my potassium intake......that seemed to help. Not certain, but why not grab a banana or avocado.....or glass of OJ? Another possible explanation can be dehydration.......so drink plenty of water.
love you-jill
Post a Comment