
I painted the baby's room this past weekend. It turned out really well, and I am starting to feel like it is coming together. My friend Donna convinced me that Sherwin Williams was the way to go with paint, and I have to say that I am pretty pleased. It went on really well and the no
VOC paint meant less fumes. The crib is a hand me down from Aimee, and the blackout curtains (installed by me!) were on clearance at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Now to find a pretty rug!

Getting bigger every day! Luckily, I feel like the growth is contained (mostly) in the belly region.

I have been feeling him move, he weighs about a pound now, and he can taste the different foods that I am eating. Getting comfortable at night is getting a little tougher, and I still get a little
pukey on occasion. Overall though I feel awesome. The front on shot is a little scary. I might have to discontinue those!
5 comments:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!
You look beautiful, Eve!
thanks ladies! :)
I can't wait to see that belly in person! Love, LG
SO Cute!!! I absolutely LOVE when the bump is out!
Post a Comment