Sunday, August 22, 2010

19 weeks


Oh boy, I am really starting to look pregnant! I walked by a mirror in an antique store today and had to do a double take. I was surprised by my own reflection! On the other hand, when I saw my Grandma this week, she said "You finally look pregnant! I was beginning to wonder if you were just tricking me!" That made me so happy because some people are more inclined to say things like, "Oh, you're really showing early." I am feeling hungry most of the time, but otherwise I am just great. I am big on snacks these days :) Colin's surgery went really well, and he is on the mend as we speak.

My baby has gone from about 8.5 ounces last week to 10.5 ounces this week. He is about 6.5 inches long and is about the size of a small cantaloupe. My uterus has grown and the top of it is about even with my belly button. I am not sure how much weight I have gained so far, but I feel like it must be pretty reasonable. My mac and cheese passion has subsided (for now), and I am focusing on eating more fruits and veggies. One more week til my big ultrasound!

No comments: