
My pregnancy app tells me that my baby is the size of a lemon this week and weighs 1.5 ounces. I can’t tell if I am really ‘showing’ or not. I feel like I am, but it’s not like people are stopping me on the street or anything.
In other news, Pujols’s skin condition seems to be worsening. I have been making him homemade food of just chicken, eggs, rice, bran flakes and vitamins, so it must be one of those things that he is allergic to. It is driving me crazy. He has these little bald spots on one side of his body that seem to be super itchy. I have seen two different vets and after many tests all they can say is that it must be some sort of allergy. Dog allergy testing is expensive, so I am not going to do it. I will keep at my trial and error food testing with him. I found one at Premium Pet Products that is grain free and chicken/egg free, so maybe this will be the ticket.
4 comments:
Michigan has this problem at least once a year for a few weeks. terrible itching and bald spots! we have tried lots of things but the best thing we have found is that when it starts getting bad we get steroid medicine for him from the doc. prednisone. something that eases the itching and helps the dry skin: any kind of oil added to his food (vegetable etc) and fish oil pills.
Maggie usually ends up with a spot or two each summer.....generally it starts with a bug bite, and then she has an allergic reaction to the bite and won't quit biting/scratching at it until it's a nice bald spot. Luckily Frontline usually keeps her bug free.......though she has a nasty spot on one leg right now. 'tis the season, I guess. Good luck!
ps....you look cute.
jill
You do look cute. And very thoughtful about your ensemble. Love, LG
maternity dresses = COMFY!!
Post a Comment