Sorry for my absence. Being pregnant can really take the wind out of the old blogging sails. As of today, I am 12 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I had a checkup yesterday with my awesome new doctor, and he assured me that everything is going well. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat with a little Dopplar, and it was pretty amazing.
My baby is about the size of a large plum or a peach this week and is about 3 inches long. My pants are all still buttoning, but some are awfully tight. Some days my belly is bloated and I don't want to wear any of the clothes that I own.
I throw up at some point most every day lately, but once I do I usually feel better. There for a while I didn't actually get sick but felt nauseous all day long. All I want to eat is junk food. Seriously, I am making macaroni and cheese for my lunch right now. Don't worry, I'm not eating the kind with the powdered cheese; I am making my own with soymilk and colby jack. yum.
At 5 weeks pregnant, I had gained two pounds. At yesterday's visit, they weighed me on a different scale and it showed I hadn't gained anything! Thank you scale, I needed that. Shield me from the reality.
Colin has been a prince of a husband these past three months. He is all "whatever you want, eve" and "why don't you let me take care of that, eve?" I love it.
OK, that is all for now. My macaroni is boiling over.
1 comment:
Great post. Love you and that little peach! LG
Post a Comment