Wednesday, May 19, 2010

sorry

Have you been missing me like crazy? I know you have. Sorry. I'm brainstorming. In the meantime, here are a few snippets:
1. just started The Lacuna by Barbara Kingsolver and I can't put it down. That woman is amazing.
2. planning a trip to California this summer!
3. watching American Idol is my guilty pleasure
4. I made pork chops in the crockpot today. Colin said they were delicious, but I thought they tasted like sand. It was pretty weird.
5. got a pedicure this afternoon with Noel. It was such a great way to spend the afternoon.
6. My baby mockingbirds flew away last weekend. Here today, gone tomorrow.

that's all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been missing you like crazy. Love, LG

The Smiths said...

Where in Cali? We are going to San Fran over July 4th. Have you ever been? Any suggestions?