Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Way Back Wednesday: Noel

My little sister gave me this book for a birthday when I was in college. I must've been about 20, which means she was about 14. It is really sweet to look back at the things she wrote in here. Homemade presents can be so wonderful! me and Noel
cute handwriting, funny stories about sharing a bedroom and banging on the bathroom door. Nothing is more surprising when you are sitting on the toilet or taking a shower than a loud BANG-BANG-BANG on the door! well, maybe it was more surprising when Larkin would pick the lock and sneak in. She would silently stick one hand in the shower. Opening your eyes after rinsing your hair...ack!
What a sweet sister! I wish the same for all of my sisters.


Look how cute!
xo, eve

2 comments:

katandkarl said...

awww too sweet. my sister and i were room sharers as well. loved it.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - the last picture is in my current bedroom and I knew it immediately by the bookshelves that are timeless. Wowzers. Also, the hand in the shower is always a great one. LG