Happy birthday Mary Katherine!!! This is my niece Mary Katherine, also known as M.K. She is my sister Jill's daughter and my favorite niece. Today she is 11! I know this is not the greatest picture ever taken, but I love it because it is just so her. We are at the Buffalo Grill, which is one of our favorite restaurants.

Here she is at two months. Jill took her every month of her first year for a photo session and then once a year til kindergarten. Thanks for doing that Jill. I have a nice little stash of pictures (most with your handwriting on the back). I like to call this one "Power to the People."

Here she is at five months, looking super cute in plaid.
Still bald at six months, but oh so smiley!

I am missing a few in here. She is getting big!


This one was August 2001, so she was two and a half here.

Her first trip to Disney World! This is her with Aunt Larkin. Peace, yall.

As an angel in a Christmas play with her mom Jill.

With Grandma at McAllisters, minus two teeth!

This was her birthday party in 2007 at my parents' house, which makes her 8 here.

Happy birthday Mary Katherine! We love you so much!!!
2 comments:
what sweet pics! she's grown up so fast.....hard to believe, huh? love you! jill
ooooh oooh ooooh i just want to give her a big ole hug right now! i love that little girl so much and can't believe she's now such a grown-up girl. love the pics and the post :)
Post a Comment