I got powder foundation in Fairly Medium.
I got Bare Minerals Blush in Vintage Peach:
And I got a new tube of Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Sin. I convinced both sisters and my mom that they also needed this amazing eyeshadow primer. It makes your eyeshadow stay on all day long, which to me is pretty miraculous.
Luckily, I got this amazing set of makeup brushes for Christmas from my dear friend Cynthia. I have never had "good" brushes until now, but I am now convinced that they are necessary. The blush brush is especially lovely. These are by Tsumori Chisato and have a cute little cat on the carrying case. Love them!
Of course, I did still have to buy the bare Minerals special brush for applying the foundation powder! 
Don't worry if you forget to notice next time you see me. Because of course, despite all this fuss, the whole idea is to look natural!
1 comment:
love that you got it all! you look even lovelier than before, which is hard to do! and the blush was so worth it - natural yet glamorous. xoxo. p.s. i LOVE the eyeshadow primer!
Post a Comment