- I didn't know that you are supposed to leave a tip for the maid when you stay in a hotel until I met Colin. This is probably because we almost never stayed in hotels when I was growing up. Vacation typically meant staying with relatives. Colin taught me to tip generously, and the service really is nice.
- Do you think dog's farts are silent because they don't have butt cheeks?
- I haven't had a period in almost three months now, but all pregnancy tests say 'negative.' Mother Nature, you are a tease.
- I recently joined Twitter, but I still can't decide if I like it. Most of the time I think I don't like it. But I do love being tuned in.
- I am on a mission to cook more. It started with a Valentine's Day feast, and I have been on a roll ever since. So far, I have tried steak, chicken spaghetti, shrimp pasta, and chocolate lava cake. Colin is loving it! Pork chops are next. Can you believe I have lived this long and never cooked a pork chop?
- I love watching American Idol. today at work I tried to remember all eight past winners with Coworker Janet. Apparently, some of them were forgettable! I especially love that Ellen is on American Idol now, but I am thinking I will not watch it if Simon really leaves.
- My little sister is hilarious. Check her out!
- I am thinking of saving up for a dslr camera. Any thoughts on brand choice? Features I need?
- I just ordered the Eureka Enviro Steam, and I AM SO EXCITED! Expect a post on floor cleaning asap!
xo, eve
7 comments:
1. Hmm. There might be some unhappy hotel maids in my wake... Make that motel maids, because it's never really occurred to me in a place that's not fancy or in a place that I've only stayed for one night. Crap, I feel guilty.
2. You obviously haven't spent enough time around Nari, whose are anything but silent. Sometimes she even surprises herself.
6. I thought you had a DSLR. If not, what were you taking those shots of Sadie with?
7. I am SO interested in how well that works. Do keep me posted on that.
My camera is just a fancy point and shoot. It can be manipulated to some extent and can take really nice pictures, but I want to learn more about the manual settings.
I'll keep you posted on the steam vac.
I am ditto-ing Brooke's #1 and 2. I have never tipped a maid and Samantha toots now and then. Although they are fairly ladylike and she acts like she has no idea anything transpired. Also, I wish I had a hilarious blog so I could get a shout out. Love, LG
1) i only learned that this year too. good try, mom and dad.
2) woof.
3) for the love, mother nature!!!
4) clearly i love twitter.
5) feel free to moonlight as a personal chef to your fayetteville sister - i'm impressed!
6) i love it too! did you see charity vance?! she got cut on the last round before top 24, but she wa one of my sweet campers and i love her.
7) thanks :)
8) no thoughts but i'm excited you're doing more and more photography, you pioneer woman you ;)
9) congrats!!!
love, ng.
Camera- if you talk to nikon people they will recommend nikon and canon people will recommend canon. I use nikon... I would go to Bedford and hold them in your hands and see which feels th best. The most important thing picture wise is your lens. If you want to email me I can give you more details...
And for the record- our dogs make loud toots.
Eve.....I was about 7 or 8 weeks before I got a positive test with MK. First dr appt at 9 weeks they did an ultrasound that indicated how far along i was based on her size. Good luck!- jill
i love our nikon D80. it is easy to use for people like. test it at bedford but you can find it online for a much beter price.
Post a Comment