Remember this children's book? It was always one of my favorites. The moral of the story is that if you give a mouse a cookie, he will never be satisfied. or something like that. Well, this afternoon, I am that mouse. It started innocently enough with the decision to dust the red shelf in the kitchen.

Then the shelf wound up in pieces on the floor soaking wet after being hosed down in the kitchen sink. And all of the things that had sat on the shelf are now in the papasan chair.

Then I realized that I could see dust under the fridge where I had pulled out the shelf. I decided to completely pull the fridge out to sweep under it...and then I decided I needed to vacuum out the fan/motor area.
It was pretty gross. 
Yes, I used a paintbrush to clean the fan. It worked remarkably well. And now the dust is gone but my kitchen is a wreck. Colin will be so proud.
1 comment:
This is a stir crazy woman at work. Beware. LG
Post a Comment