Does anyone else remember Lambert the Sheepish Lion? This was a short movie made by Disney. We had it on a vhs tape before or after another movie that mom had recorded for us, and I would fast forward through everything to get to it. The story line was brilliant. The stork delivers a baby lion to a mama sheep by mistake, but she instantly loves him and names him Lambert. He is raised with all the other little lambs, but some animals tease him because he is so sheepish. Then a big-bad-wolf comes in the night and Lambert has to save his mother from the wolf. It is really sweet. I am going to try to find it on youtube tonight.
Top 5 best movies from childhood:
1. the Last Unicorn
2. Pee-Wee's Big Adventure
3. Lambert
4. The Care Bears Movie
5. Mr. Boogedy
1 comment:
You know, I DO remember that short! I didn't think I did when you were talking about it the other night (when was that?), but seeing the picture totally brings it back! Laaaambert!
Post a Comment