Hank has been narrating the whole
way home lately. “I’m gonna have to tell my daddy I saw three fire trucks!
What color was that fire truck, Mama? Red? That’s right! Good job, Mama!” and "I am not a girl, and I am not a baby. I am a boy!" and "Babies cry a little bit, but big boys don't cry."
Friday at day care there was a big dove clucking around the parking lot. Hank said, "look, a peacock!!"
This weekend I told Hank that I was going to take Suzy to Target. His response: "Ok, but don't lose Suzy!"
We went over to our friends' house this weekend, and Hank had the best time playing in their play room. When it was time to go home, I told Hank it was time to go home and take a bath. His reply: "I could just take a bath at this house!"
We are still struggling to get Suzy to drink more of her bottles. She did pretty well this weekend, and I am hoping we are on an upswing. She is so alert when she is awake, and she loves to be talked to and sung to. She is starting week two of day care, and I found out that she loves the swing up there.
Suzy loves to watch her mobile!
Friday at day care there was a big dove clucking around the parking lot. Hank said, "look, a peacock!!"
This weekend I told Hank that I was going to take Suzy to Target. His response: "Ok, but don't lose Suzy!"
We went over to our friends' house this weekend, and Hank had the best time playing in their play room. When it was time to go home, I told Hank it was time to go home and take a bath. His reply: "I could just take a bath at this house!"
We are still struggling to get Suzy to drink more of her bottles. She did pretty well this weekend, and I am hoping we are on an upswing. She is so alert when she is awake, and she loves to be talked to and sung to. She is starting week two of day care, and I found out that she loves the swing up there.
Suzy loves to watch her mobile!






No comments:
Post a Comment