Thursday, March 13, 2014

Mid March Already!

Wow, this month is flying by! I have been super busy. This is the 24th week of my pregnancy, and my doctor says everything is right on track. I am feeling great except for the occasional growing pains and heartburn. I have been working on the nursery. We painted it green, got a new rug, and I hung a big group of lanterns and pompoms above the crib. It is starting to look really cute!



 Hank loves to play in the baby's room, and he has enjoyed finding his old baby toys that have been put up for a while.




 "Look, I found my baby Elmo!"

 We have all been enjoying the extra sunshine in the evenings and the warmer temperatures. Hank begs to go to the park almost every day, and most days we take him!

 One of his best buddies at school, Miles.
 One of his new favorite games is "Wake me up Mom!" He pretends he is asleep and then laughs like crazy when I tell him to wake up.


No comments: