Hank, Noel, and I went to Rogers last weekend with my folks to see my grandma Betty. We missed her at Christmas, and this was a perfect long weekend to catch up. Hank did great on the car ride up, and he was a very nice guest at Grandma's house. Above, he is reading one of his favorite books Rail Power with my dad. I loved that they were both wearing flannel shirts that day.
Hank helped Grandma Betty (his great-grandma) open some belated Christmas gifts.
...but he wasn't much for posing that afternoon!
We were both so glad that Aunt Noel could come with us for the road trip. Hank followed her around the whole time and clearly enjoyed all the special time with his family.
Mom's cousin Patti and her daughter Jacklynn came over for the day Sunday. Hank took to them both immediately and was more than happy to read Rail Power with them and play trains on the carpet.
Patti and her quilting group finished this quilt that my grandma had started in the 60s. Grandma was pleased to see how it turned out after all these years!
Being silly at a restaurant.
He had just said "take a picture of James, Mama." So I did. It cracks me up that James (the train) is in focus, but Hank isn't!
I can't tell you how much Hank loved being in the hotel that night. He put on my socks and was running and dancing all over the place. He is turning into a good little traveling buddy!













No comments:
Post a Comment