Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Birthday Christmas Extravaganza Part 2

The festivities continued through the 29th for us.
 We celebrated on Friday night with Dave and Cynthia. Hank was so sweet and wanted Cynthia to help him open every present!
 Trying out his big coloring book and little markers that Cynthia gave him. He loved to start playing with each gift immediately!
 Saturday night was Christmas with Renae's parents and Angelo. Hank really warmed up to his great-grandparents this trip, and it was so sweet to see them playing together. Here is Hank looking at his new favorite book "Rail Power."

 Nae Nae and Papa got Hank a Big Wheel! He can just barely reach the pedals right now, so by spring we should be zooming all over town.

I have to brag on Angelo a little. He gave us the best Christmas gift we ever could have asked for, a plaque that reads:
Presented to the Jorgensens
The day Colin became my big brother was the best thing that happened to me. Then later I met his family and saw where he got his kindness from. You have been undeniable the best thing that has happened to me. I know that I can never repay you guys for what you have done. I want you to know that I am truly thankful from the bottom of my heart. You are a family and a part of my  life that I will never forget and I will always be in debt to you.
Love, Angelo
2013
It was a WONDERFUL Christmas!

No comments: