He is talking so much now- even to people he doesn't know. He doesn't seem to really understand Santa yet, though. If you ask what he wants Santa to bring him, he says "presents!"
The other night, he told me: "you have a baby in your belly, and I have a bird in my belly button!"
He still LOVES trains, especially Thomas the Train. We went to send a train exhibit and Laman Library with his pal Drew last weekend, and he really enjoyed it.
He is very strong willed when it comes to bedtime, teeth brushing, and getting dressed. We found he had sleep walked into our room last weekend, and I woke up to find him kneeling, asleep by my side of the bed. It was so odd!
I took him to see The Nutcracker ballet last Sunday. My sister played the maid, and we all LOVED seeing her up on the stage! Hank enjoyed the whole first act and part of the second act before requesting to go home and see Daddy. I got to enjoy the whole show, and I was very impressed with Hank's good behavior.



1 comment:
Roxanne is loving trains these days. And I think it is all because she knows Hank loves them. We bought more toothpaste the other day and had to get the Thomas the Train kind. Now the problem is that the tube is never in the bathroom because she wants to play with the train.
Post a Comment