 |
| Pinky the stuffed Giraffe was bought at Tuesday Morning about a year ago. Pinky goes almost everywhere these days, as Lion has taken a backseat. We were at Tuesday Morning this weekend with my mom, and what did we find, but a brand new Pinky on clearance for $2.99! Of course, I bought it. Always have a back up plan. | | |
Hank brought this beautiful painting home from school yesterday. I assumed because it said "Row Your Boat" that they had also been singing "Row Row Row Your Boat." I tried to get him to sing it with me in the car on the way home. Halfway through the song (gently down the stream...), he stopped me to say "No mama. Down the
street." Apparently I have been singing it wrong all these years. Thank goodness my child loves to correct me! I think we might be raising a lawyer.
Colin has a few ties that were my mom's dad's many years ago. My Papa wore these ties sometime in the 80s and before, but Colin wears this one well.
Hank has recently discovered that he can make people laugh by making silly faces. He is always trying out a new expression to see if it gets a grin from mama.
1 comment:
He gets those silly faces from his mama! Remember that mom used to compare you to Jim Carey???
Post a Comment