Hank needs to take his toy trains (Thomas and Percy) with him everywhere. Some mornings I make him leave them at home, and then he cries on the way to school. I went out on a limb this morning and let him have his trains in the car on the way to school. When we got to day care, I made him leave them in the car. I had to carry him in with his back arched, his legs flailing, and his high pitched little voice crying for 'my Thomas, my Percy!' It was not pretty. Lesson learned.
Hank enjoys helping me get ready for work in the morning. And by that I mean, opening all of my make up, pretending to put on blush, hiding his toys in my makeup drawer, etc. Colin tries to distract him, but Hank thinks he needs to be with in the mornings from the moment his eyes open. My make up routine has gotten pretty fast!
1 comment:
I love that picture of him by your makeup! And the description of him using your blush brush. So fun, Mom!
Post a Comment