Hank is going to be two before you know it! Now, when people ask me how old he is, instead of replying with months I just say 'almost two.' Here are a few things about Hank right now. He loves trucks, airplanes, cars, and bikes. He hears them and points them out every time. This tonka truck is a particular favorite right now.
He scoots around on it by pushing with his feet. In this one above, he kind of got stuck between the chair and the pole and had to do some tricky maneuvering to get out. He then promptly drove into the wall.
Ok. More things about Hank. He can do simple puzzles now. He LOVES to climb onto things. He also loves balls. Besides juggling, he is very good at throwing but not so great at catching. He can run now and walk on his tip-toes, but he still can't jump. He loves to walk up and down stairs while holding my hand. He will get to a curb and hold up his hand and say "hand." Once he is up he wants his hand back!
He is still a super picky eater. He loves throwing food off his tray, and I am going nuts trying to figure out how to get him to stop. When he is finished eating, I get him down and say "look at this mess!" He looks at it and says "mess!" and then helps me clean it up. I don't know if he realizes that is punishment or not.
He can say his own name now. He says I love you. He throws some EPIC fits when it is time to come inside for dinner. Arched back, limp legs, big tears.
But he is mostly a really happy guy.
Just taking it all in, kicking his legs on his truck.
xo
1 comment:
That last pic is just too perfect! Love that boy!
Post a Comment