Thursday, January 19, 2012

update

 Hank and I were sick all weekend long. The doctor thinks he had RSV, although it wasn't as bad as when they get it as infants. He had a mild fever, a junky cough, and lots and lots of snot.He didn't have much of an appetite, and he sometimes coughed so hard that he would throw up. It was pretty rough. I had a milder version of the same thing.
I haven't gotten many good pictures lately, so these will have to tide you over.
Other things: he has started noticing the television and will watch for approximately one minute at a time. He is getting much better at drinking out of a sippy cup but is still drinking formula out of bottles to maximum caloric intake. He still loves his bath although the actual washing part isn't his favorite. He is starting to point at things he wants. His eyes are still blue, he has four teeth on the top and two on the bottom, and he puts up a really good fight at each and every diaper change. He is also finally taking an interest in books. For the longest time, he just wanted to eat the book or throw it down. Now he will sit and actually point at pictures and touch the ones with textures! I like this new development a lot.
More soon, I promise.

2 comments:

Larkin said...

I'm glad that you're both back to healthy!

noel said...

well if this isn't the cutest little bathing beauty i've ever seen...