Wednesday, December 28, 2011

First Christmas!

Hank was born on Christmas day last year, so this year's holiday season was extra special. We celebrated with both sides of the family, went to Christmas Eve Mass, and had a rockin' birthday party!
He wasn't sure about opening presents, but he did like playing with new toys!
 Hank helped Aunt Larkin and Mary Katherine open some presents. He was so good all day even though it was a wild day! We spent most of the day at my parents' house having a big brunch and opening presents. Hank was surrounded by family and chaos, but he just soaked it all up.
Working his new puzzle.
 Christmas breakfast trying Uncle Jonathan's special cinnamon rolls. Even though they were incredibly delicious, Hank didn't feel much like eating over the weekend. He went off of solid food completely for a couple days there, but he seems to be eating normally again now.
 with Uncle Jonathan
With Aunt Jill
Colin, Granddad, my dad and Hank. Four of my favorite guys
Larkin is pregnant!!! Isn't she sweet?
 
Hank with his great grandma Betty. We were all so surprised to see her in town! Hank liked her cane.
 Hank in his new lawn chair from his great grandparents on Colin's side. He loved it because it is just his size. After a big day with my family, we opened presents and had a delicious dinner with Colin's family. He was awfully tired by the end of the day, but I know he enjoyed it all as much as I did!
 Of course, one of his favorite gifts was a plastic tube that a poster came in.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I like how mk, Larkin and Hank are all giving the side eyein the pic of them. Cute. What a great couple of days :)

Larkin said...

I like that Hank looks so thoughtful in that picture. And his little feet are crossed. I love my niece & nephew!