Thursday, October 13, 2011

Back in Action!

I can hardly contain how happy I am that my baby is finally well. He went back to daycare today, and he had a great day. He is like a new man! He celebrated by wearing a skeleton outfit to school today. What did Colin say about it? "A skeleton. How ironic." Yeah, he's skinny. But! he is back on track after a good day of eating today!


In his classroom this morning. He was so happy to see his teacher!
she says "Hank, play me a song!" and he did!

4 comments:

Colin Jorgensen said...

I also said he should wear that skeleton outfit at least twice a week between now and Halloween. And he should be wearing Cardinals attire at all other times. Hooray for Hank feeling better!

Da-Da

Jill said...

I think he's the cutest skeleton ever! So glad to hear he's feeling better. Tell him I want to see him soon and kiss him for me!

Larkin said...

So freakin' adorable. Can't wait to see y'all Saturday. XOXO

noel said...

DANG! he's a cutie! ditto to everything cj, jill, and lg already commented. OH! I love him! that last picture of him playing and smiling melts my heart!