I promise to get back to taking a million photos pronto. He wore green overalls yesterday, and I forgot to take a SINGLE PICTURE! What has happened to me? He looked ridiculously cute, and he is doing it again today in his jean jacket. He is amazing. He is officially the last kid in his class to crawl. He can get up on his knees and rock, so I am just waiting for him to take off one day. I have mixed emotions about it: "you can do it! Go Hank go!...wait, don't you want to let me hold you?" Almost nine months!
1 comment:
cutie pie.
fall boy clothes make me swoon. well, really there is something about the changing of the seasons and new outfits... i don't know... it just makes you realize how big and adorable they are!
nate was always the last one to do everything in his class as well!
Post a Comment