Friday, September 30, 2011

Aww shucks.





Hank had his nine month check up today. He is in the 50th percentile for length and only the 8th percentile for weight (17 pounds 11ounces). His doctor asked a bunch of questions and chalked it up to him having that nasty stomach bug three weeks ago when he actually lost weight. She said we are doing everything right as far as how much and how often we are feeding him, and she even suggested adding butter to his veggies to add calories. She seemed pleased with his development otherwise (can feed himself cheerios, can wave bye-bye, babbles, likes to stand, etc.).
I am trying not to worry too much about his weight. He is working so hard on getting his top teeth, and they have been making him a little miserable. All in all, he is awesome. I saw an old friend today and he said "I see pictures of your baby on facebook all the time." I forgot all of my manners and promptly responded: "Isn't he the cutest??" I have no shame!

1 comment:

Larkin said...

Well, he is the cutest! You were just being honest! XOXO