Sunday, June 26, 2011

Saturday!

He loves his exersaucer! Our friend (his Aunt Cynthia) picked it out for him, and Hank finally is big enough to really enjoy it. I just love this picture. 
He stayed in it for about 20 minutes while I swept and dusted the living room. Fun for the whole family!

With Uncle Dave and Aunt Cynthia

Celebrating Grandpa Stan's birthday at Crazy Mike's.
 Riding in his stroller like a big boy! He loved it!
Another new toy from Cynthia! He looks at it like "how can I get this big thing into my mouth?" He has been happy all weekend except when we try to feed him. I am really hoping that tomorrow's doctors visit will result in some sort of relief. I am crossing my fingers that baby Zantac (as recommended by several of you sweet mommies) will help. I even tried to give him some rice cereal on a spoon yesterday, but he didn't want that either. Those lips were sealed!

2 comments:

dragan said...

We had fun last night! Glad he likes his toys. He is a beautiful boy!

Love,

Aunt Cynthia

Larkin said...

Good luck tomorrow, sis. I'm praying for you.