I don't have much time to post these days, but here are a couple of cute pictures with a few baby highlights.
1. Henry sleeps in his crib every night from about 9:30 or 10pm until 5:30 or 6am. We still swaddle him for bedtime, and every morning he has managed to escape the swaddle blanket. I think that is part of what wakes him up.
2. He is chewing on his hands a lot and drooling more. He looks more and more like a big boy.
3. We took him to Bonefish Grill last Friday. He still does not enjoy restaurants! I spent a lot of the evening walking him and jiggling him and shushing him and every other trick in the book. We'll try again in another month or so!
4. He laughs. It is sooo cute. It is a 'huh-huh-huh' kind of laugh that just melts your heart.
5. Tummy time really makes him mad unless it is spent on my chest. He is getting really good at holding that noggin up, and he even tried his Bumbo chair for a few minutes yesterday.






No comments:
Post a Comment