Four generations!
Henry and I went to Rogers this weekend to see my Grandma Betty and Uncle Mark. It was the first time that Henry got to meet his great Grandma. He slept through the entire car ride, which was a huge relief to me. He was pretty fussy that evening at Uncle Mark's house after such a big day, but my parents and sister were both there to help. Grandma had a stroke last year and was nervous to hold such a big, squirmy baby, but I finally talked her into it. I know she was glad that I made her do it. It was so sweet to see them together!
My sister Noel came over from Fayetteville, and she was a really big help with Henry.
Here's Henry after his trip home. Here he is wearing his Hank tank from Aunt Larkin.
4 comments:
I love the look on his face in the first picture. Soooo cute! Good pic of the rest of you too ;) Glad you were able to take him up there. I know Grandma was happy to meet him. It's about time for me to hold him again!!
I love the last pic - tuckered-out baby!
Hugs,
Cynthia
All adorable. He just gets cuter every day if that is possible.
yay! that was such a fun surprise! i just love you and little hank :)
Post a Comment