Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Handsome

Henry slept from 11:00pm last night until 5:30 this morning! I went in and put his pacifier back in at 5:30 and bought another 30 minutes of sleep. Hooray! These pictures are from Monday morning around 6:30am. He is so happy in the morning once he is up and fed.

He wore this adorable outfit to school yesterday, and even his teacher Miss Keela commented on how cute he looked. I just sit around and stare at him sometimes.
He started laughing this past week. It is pretty darn adorable. Luckily he thinks his mama is funny, so I can work a few laughs out of him. Then I start laughing at him laughing, and we end up just cracking up together. I really want to capture him laughing on video because it is so sweet.

1 comment:

Courtenay said...

He is soooo precious... And I'm glad you're getting some sleep!