Look at all the cute clothes that I found at the Duck Duck Goose consignment sale last night! I went with my friend Brooke, and we both got some great deals. I had been warned that the sale might be chaotic, but at 7:00 last night it was not busy at all.
Orange Gap onesie with Gap khaki pants $6

Lion jammies from the Gap. $3

Red Gap onesie with plaid Polo shorts $8

I don't know how to rotate this picture from my phone, but this was my best buy. Blue and white striped romper from Old Navy for $2. It will work with short or long sleeves under it depending on the season!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
Can't wait to see the little dude in his new clothes! The leggings I got, by the way, are totally awesome. They're in better shape than the ones we currently have.
Post a Comment