Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend Update

Henry is still doing so well.  He has developed a pretty gross case of the cradle cap (dry skin flaking all over his head and ears), but besides that and a little bit of colic from 5-8pm he is great. 
We have confirmed that he will be starting at the Child Development Center daycare downtown on March 7, the day that I have to go back to work.  Colin and I both feel really good about him going to the CDC because several of our friends' kids go there and love it.  I am dreading going back to work and leaving him, but I know that it will be good for all of us.
Henry has to go to the doctor on Friday for his two month (!) check up and vaccinations.  I can't wait to find out how much he has grown!  

Go Hogs!  This is his Razorback onesie from my Uncle Mark and Aunt Dana.  They are huge Razorback fans, and now Henry is one too!  We are practicing calling the Hogs.
His eyes are still blue!  Will they change to green like his daddy's or brown like mine?

3 comments:

Jill said...

Maybe they'll stay blue like Noel and Mk. The pics this post are so sweet. Can't wait to see him again. Give him a kiss for me.

noel said...

ditto to jill! blue is a great choice :)
i LOVE that picture before the razorback one where he's so peacefully smiling. oh my gosh i miss him and can't believe he's almost two months! thanks GOODNESS i'll be home in less than 3 months! xoxo to you and hank!

Skye and John said...

Eve, James had yucky cradle cap too, and I read that you can rub olive oil on his head, leave it for a few minutes, then comb gently through his hair with a fine tooth comb. It worked like a charm (but was pretty gross!).