Thursday, January 6, 2011

weigh in

We took Henry back to the pediatrician today to make sure he was gaining weight.  He weighed in at 9 pounds 5.8 ounces, which is 3.8 ounces more than his birth weight!  That is excellent news, and Colin and I are quite proud.  Henry is still having a hard time nursing and staying awake, but we are steadily working on that, too.  He is such a delightful baby, and it is amazing to see how much one week can change him.  He is alert for more time each day, his neck and arms are getting stronger, and he is cuter by the minute.  He is still a little jaundice, but nothing to worry about now. 



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture with CJ feeding Hank is so funny. Henry looks so content that he has melted. Love, LG

Anonymous said...

It's true! He keeps getting cuter. I love it! - Anna

Rachel said...

I'm glad to see that Henry is back to his birth weigh, plus some! Everyone's looking great. Thanks for posting pictures!

NTS said...

Henry is adorable! I know where that elephant was two and half years ago!
http://babesinoakland.blogspot.com/2008/07/dancing-jester.html

katandkarl said...

sweet boy.