Squeee! I'm back in town and want to know when we can come see y'all and bring you some food.
Brooke, we'd love to see you! I am here all the time, so anytime should be good.
ohmygoodness ohmygoodness, what a lover he is! great job and congrats, Eve!
yes, we want to see you guys too! we have all been sick ( snot, fever, more snot) and are on the way to being better. Maybe this weekend Becca and I can come over and bring food! did you ever hear from a daycare about enrollment?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Squeee! I'm back in town and want to know when we can come see y'all and bring you some food.
Brooke, we'd love to see you! I am here all the time, so anytime should be good.
ohmygoodness ohmygoodness, what a lover he is! great job and congrats, Eve!
yes, we want to see you guys too! we have all been sick ( snot, fever, more snot) and are on the way to being better. Maybe this weekend Becca and I can come over and bring food! did you ever hear from a daycare about enrollment?
Post a Comment