Sunday, December 19, 2010

36 weeks...

 
 The door into Hank's room is decorated with a diaper wreath made by Becca and a bow made by Janet.  
I can't believe 36 weeks is here!  Four weeks til my due date!
Note how my shirt does not quite cover my stomach.  This gray t-shirt is super comfortable, but it has had to move to the 'around the house only' stack of shirts. 
I go back to the doctor on Wednesday at lunch time.  I wonder if Hank will have dropped more by then.
 oh. my goodness. 
The changing table, completely stocked with diapers, wipes, diaper creams, etc.
The crib.  It is a drop side crib (which were proclaimed illegal last week), so my dad came over and screwed the sides together to make it non-drop side.  Even though I know the chances of the side dropping on my baby are very slim, I still feel much better knowing that it is stabilized.   One less thing to worry about! 
A fully stocked bookcase for Hank.  And check out the cute giraffe on the upper right.  It makes soothing noises on a timer for the baby to fall asleep to.  I caved today and ordered a diaper genie (even though I originally thought that they were overpriced and a gimmick), and I think once that is set up we will be all set!  Come on Henry!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please come on Henry! I can't wait to see you. Love, Aunt Larkin

Jill said...

Any day now! Can't wait to hear what the doctor says :)