Here I am at 33 weeks. I am getting so round! Complete strangers are now constantly asking me things like "any day now?" and "are you about to pop?" I had an amazing Thanksgiving weekend full of delicious meals, lots of family time, and plenty of compliments from loved ones. Strangers make me feel humongous, but family members always know just what to say.
It sure is strange to think that I could just go into labor at any time. I am starting to feel a little bit nervous about it, but I think that is mostly just because I like to be in control of things at all times. On a lighter note, Colin's coworkers are having a baby shower at the office for us this week! It is going to be at lunchtime with a Mexican food pot luck. I am so lucky to be surrounded by such lovely people.
Woah-woah-wee-woah. Look at that tummy! I went shopping today for some longer shirts to keep the bump under wraps. For some reason, maternity clothes this year are all tight fitting and are meant to hit just at the waist. For someone like me with a reallly long torso and a big old belly, those shirts just don't work. Colin reminded me that everyone would probably understand if I end up having to wear the same shirt every day for the next month. Let's hope it doesn't come to that!
3 comments:
Love the look on your face in the third pic :) Mk's already asking what the policy on school will be when you go to the hospital. ha!
Hi Eve,
You are looking great !!!! You and Colin are so blessed to be having a precious little one. I love keeping up with you on your blog. Love the pictures and the updates. Sorry we all did not get together this year for Thanksgiving. Hopefully, we can next year.
Love you,
Alanna~
Eve, you look wonderful! I'm so excited for you!
Love, Cynthia
Post a Comment