Sunday, October 10, 2010

26 weeks!

Monday makes week number 26 for me! Hello third trimester! This is the trimester that is famous for swollen ankles, an aching back and sometimes stretch marks. But I am super lucky, because the third trimester means a baby shower for me! Is this invitation adorable or what? It is hard to believe that it is only fourteen more weeks til my due date. I got a pregnancy massage on Saturday morning, and it was AMAZING. When it was over, I really wanted to ask if I could just stay on that table and take a little cat nap. It was a little bit challenging to haul myself out of that pregnancy pillow/nest, but I managed it somehow. I am thinking that I will probably treat myself to another massage there a few weeks before my due date.
Little Henry should be about 15 inches from head to toe and a little more than two pounds. His taste buds are developing, his eyelids are blinking and his ears are getting better at recognizing my voice. Colin took this next picture of me after laughing at all of my cell phone in the mirror shots. I don't care for it but felt compelled to post it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable. I'm antsy to see you in person again. Love, LG
p.s. AP made your pie crust and it was a hit!

Eve said...

Ok, I jumped the gun. Apparently the third trimester begins at 28 weeks, not 26. Either way I am excited!