Today I am 14 weeks and 3 days pregnant. What to expect.com says that this week, my baby is the size of a navel orange at four and a half inches long. The baby spends the day practicing sucking, breathing and swallowing, kicking, curling toes and moving arms.
I can’t decide if I am ‘showing’ or not. Some days I feel like I am, but other days I feel like no one would have a clue. My belly wasn’t the flattest to begin with, so… Oh, and I am thinking about posting belly pictures as I start to get bigger. I keep meaning to start that.
Great news: I have only been sick a couple of times since I hit my second trimester! I am getting a head start on baby equipment thanks to my friends who are moms. I love hand-me-downs!
I go back for another check up on August 2nd. I won’t get an ultrasound then, though. We’ll wait until the end of August at twenty weeks to find out the baby’s gender! I am so excited to find out.
Also coming up is our trip to California for Rebekah and Lawrence’s wedding! We will be just outside of San Francisco in a little town called Occidental. I am really looking forward to seeing friends, eating good food, and relaxing! This will probably be our last big trip until after the baby comes, so we intend to have a big time. We are renting a convertible and everything!
2 comments:
We just got back from SF. I did lots of posts on it. It is cool during the evenings in the city so bring a jacket. And make sure you gave plenty of gas if you are driving Hwy 1. Some places gave miles where there are no gas station or phone service. We know from experience;)
Congrats on the little naval orange!
Thanks for the tips Liza! I enjoyed your posts about your trip. I hope you didn't run out of gas while you were there!
Post a Comment