I could hardly believe that it was true, but I have actually won an Amazon Kindle thanks to the Pioneer Woman! I charged it completely last night and promptly downloaded The Heart is a Lonely Hunter for April's book club reading. I am in love already.
6 comments:
holy crap! I kind of had my doubts that it would actually show up. So happy for you that it did. Now I'm not the only one to win cool stuff :)
jill
I am GUSHING with envy! Can I maybe just hold it sometime?
I'll expect a comprehensive review at the next meeting of our book club.
You can all expect a full report once I figure out all the bells and whistles. And Brooke, yes you can hold it. If you wash your hands first, ha ha. :)
Go to freekindlebooks.org and you can get books for free that are out of copyright. I read Little Women that way. Also, a pointer, turn the whispernet off unless you are downloading a book or such because the battery will last WAY longer that way. Love and congrats - LG
My book club - the one inspired by yours - just read that book in February. I'm jealous you get to read it on a Kindle!
Post a Comment