Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Way Back Wednesday: Good Times

Today's way back Wednesday takes us back to my senior year of high school at Mount Saint Mary Academy. It was "Founder's Week," which celebrated the anniversary of the sisters of Mercy founding the school back in 1880 (somewhere around then anyway). Jac, Anna, Steph, Becca and me decided to do a lip sync/dance routine to the Village People's 'YMCA.' I can't explain to you how much fun it was! These pictures came to me via the yearbook staffroom, and they do not include Jac (of Wheel of Fortune fame) or Anna. Sorry girls. Steph and me as Village People
Steph making a 'C'
Becca was dressed as the 'young man' in the song. She came in wearing those rip away exercise pants and then had on the red leggings underneath. It was hilarious.

Look at those arms and legs. That was me, about 10 years and 30 pounds ago.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this! for so many reasons #1. it was the most fun. #2. I love the YMCA #3. For my job I use the YMCA song in our New Employee Orientation so I hear the song, do the dance, and talk about the actual meaning behind the song twice a week. who would've thought. I am almost glad you don't have a photo of me, because I don't think I would want that "out there" for my coworkers to see.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture of you, Eve. Great. LG

Tara said...

LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing!! you look exactly the same to me:)