Sunday, March 28, 2010

Google Reader + me = love

Hi again. I know not all of you have converted to gmail yet, but let me tell you about Google Reader. You do have to have a gmail account to use Blogger, but I think you will totally love it. Here's the deal. Sign in to Google Reader. From there, create a list of blogs that you like to check in on regularly. Some that I would highly recommend adding as a subscription would be this one, of course, but also The Pioneer Woman, Cute Overload, and my sister Noel's blog Passion Tea Lemonade.
Then, after you have signed up for your account and subscriptions, when you come back it automatically tells you to check out new blog posts that you might have otherwise missed! And you can view them right there in the Reader.In conclusion, I love Google Reader. The end.

1 comment:

noel said...

i am now motivated to figure out google reader! here i go...